Monday, October 7, 2013

122/356: Lego Heaven

I stumbled into Lego heaven on my trip to Berlin.

I have seen these magical places before but never been in one. These places that seem to come straight from myth are Lego shops. Yes you read that right, shops that sell nothing else but Lego. Anybody who, like me and my brothers, used to own giant boxes filled with Lego will understand how excited I was to just to have a look around. We didn't own consoles, we weren't allowed to watch tv but we sunk endless hours building, tearing down and rebuilding our worlds. 

Much has changed since I last bought a set. Generic castles and city sets have made space for movie tie ins and stuff for more mature people (like the architecture series). I thought about actually getting something but then I couldn't come up with a place where I could display it in my apartment so I had to leave without anything.

*sigh* to be nine again....




 look at that.. you need a stone for your own project, just buy em like that.. so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment